DCPL Hosting along with registering the domain name, provides user with domain transfer facility. In case the user faces issue with its previous domain registrants and find DCPL Hosting's Domain Registration service suitable for maintaining their domain, DCPL Hosting offers domain trasfer facilitiy in Pune. We have team of highly skilled experts, to look after domain and domain related issues.
DCPL Hosting is the most trusted partner for all your Domain Name Transfer services.
Transferring Domain Names to Other Registrars
DCPL Hosting assists you in transferring domain to various Registrars in India.
Transfer Domain Name to GoDaddy
As the official Domain Registration partners with GoDaddy, DCPL Hosting manages your Domain Name Transfer from another registrar to GoDaddy. If you already have domains registered with GoDaddy we will assist you in managing the same and for timely Domain Name Renewal in Pune.
Transfer Domain Name to Google
As the official Google Partner and Google apps Reseller in Pune , DCPL offers Domain Name Registration and Domain Name Transfer to Google. Domain Registration partners with Google, DCPL Hosting manages your Domain Name Transfer from another registrar to Google. If you already have domains registered with Google we will assist you in managing the same and for timely Domain Name Renewal in Pune.
We also offer Free 1 year extension with all paid domain transfers done with us.
Domain Transfer Guide
Please read this step-by-step domain transfer guide to ensure a quick and easy transfer.
- Verify that it's at least 60 days after your registration date or last domain transfer. In accordance with ICANN rules, you cannot transfer your domain to another provider until 60 days after your domain has been registered or previously transferred within the last 60 days.
- Make sure your domain is unlocked Locked domains cannot be transferred. If your domain is locked, you can unlock the same from your current registrar's control panel.
- Check your administrative contact email address Your current Domain Registrar and new Registrar both will send an email to your domain administrative contact to confirm your domain transfer. If you can't receive the confirmation, you won't be able to complete the transfer. If your administrative contact email address is incorrect, please change it from your current registrar's control panel.
- Get your Domain Authorization Code Domain Authorization Code acts like a Password of your domain name and it is assigned by Domain Registrar when you register or transfer domain name. Domain Names can not be transferred without Authorization Code.
- Apply for Domain Transfer with DCPL Hosting Send an email to us with all your details and we will do the rest. A Domain transfer can take upto 10 days once domain transfer is authorized by the administrative contact.
- FREE 1 year extension Once your domain is transferred, we will add 1 year to your domain's expiry date at no additional cost.
- Seemless Transfers All domain transfers are seemless. During transfer process, name servers of your domains are not altered. You will not face any downtime due to domain transfer process.
Please note ICANN rules prohibits transfer of domain name which have been registered or transferred within last 60 days. If you have renewed an expired domain name with your current registrar, please wait for atleast 45 days from the previous expiry date before you apply for transfers. You will not be eligible for free 1 year extension for such domains if you transfer them within this period. We also provide domain name registration with Godaddy and domain name transfer with Godaddy. We are also partners with Google and provide Domain Name registration with Google and Domain Name Transfer with Google. DCPL Hosting also specialises in Bulk Domain Name Registration and Bulk Domain Name Transfers and offers a discount on Bulk Domain Name Registration services in Pune and Bulk Domain Name Transfers in Pune.